a software designed to help you
A precise vision of the risks likely to weaken your organization
- Identify the risks that impact your structure.
- Characterize your risks and existing control systems.
- Gather data from your claims in order to refine your analysis.
This way, you can monitor the evolution of these threats and respond accordingly.
A collective engagement in the implementation of action plans
- Empower your teams by assigning them roles in PYX4 Risk.
- Involve your employees as actors in a global action plan in PYX4 Improver.
- Mobilize business experts who can collaborate via the interface, when certain risks require it.
A simple methodology to prioritize your treatments
- Evaluate risks according to their potential impact and likelihood.
- Prioritize the most critical risks for your organization.
- Establish appropriate response strategies, with the support of operational services, to limit the overall level of risk.
A methodology designed with business experts
Thanks to Jean Le ray
Jean LE RAY is a consultant in the field of quality, performance and risk management.
Recognized as an expert, he is the author of numerous publications and reference works published by AFNOR, such as his book “Managing risks – Why ? How?” published in 2006, or “From risk management to risk management” published in 2015.
Thanks to Jean Le Ray and his business knowledge, we have been able to develop an effective module and training in respect of risk management and risk treatment.
Senior BPM & Risk Consultant at PYX4
Extensive capabilities and incredible features
Discover some of the features of PYX4 Risk.
Facilitate the declaration of risks
thanks to a fully customizable form, encourage your employees to declare the risks that weigh on your organization.
Evaluate the seriousness of the impacts, the plausibility of your risks and treat them by setting up an action plan
Compare the successive evaluations of your risks to verify the effectiveness of your actions.
Follow the treatment of risks, their criticality, the evolution of their trends and the response strategies put in place.
Define homogeneous evaluation criteria in line with your organization’s language.
Set up impacts and establish likelihood levels that will be used to calculate the criticality of your risks.